The customer cover letter sample in this post is drafted keeping in mind all the constraints essential for a captivating introductory letter. This letter sample will help you understand the important points to be included in your cover letter and write a good cover letter for yourself.
The job of a customer service executive is based on several common skills and proficiencies. Hence, the competition for this job position is usually very high. Hence, you must pay special attention to your customer service resume sample and cover letter which give the first impression of you to the employer.
There are several points to be considered while writing an effective customer service cover letter. Following are some of them with high priority:
Points to Consider while Writing your Customer Service Cover Letter
- The job of a customer service executive is to interact with the customer or clients. Hence, the language in your cover letter must be exceptionally good and the reader must understand what you are willing to say in one read. This will give the employer a positive sign about your proficiency over the language.
- Avoid making grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors while writing your resume. Such flaws are a big no while applying for this job position.
- While writing your cover letter keep the paragraphs small and readable. Try and mention some of the best skills you have that closely relate to this job profile.
- If you are an experienced candidate do mention your current job details and the responsibilities you perform there. But keep it short.
- Conclude your cover letter by thanking the recruiter for going through your letter and considering your application.
Hope the above points help you in understanding what’s necessary while writing your letter. Now let’s take a look at the customer service cover letter sample below to understand how it’s drafted.
CUSTOMER SERVICE COVER LETTER SAMPLE
RICHARD M. SMITH
62 Deer Haven Drive,
Easley, SC 29640
August 5, 2014
Mr. Peter R. Jackson
Ace BPO Pvt. Ltd.
Re: Application for Customer Service Job Position
I wish to apply for the position of Customer Service Executive as advertised by you in the Easley Times dated August 4, 2014. I have attached my resume addressing the position requirements.
I am a professional customer service executive with on hand experience in call-center as well as retail industries. My prior job duties have endowed me with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in documentation, record keeping, and problem solving.
My current job duties as a customer service executive with Neo Resource Services, Easley, SC, include receiving telephonic calls and manage high volume workloads, resolving more than 500 enquiries, meet performance benchmarks in speed, volume and accuracy, and providing on-call training to the new staff.
Looking forward for an opportunity where we can personally meet and discuss more about my eligibility for the applied job profile.
Thanking you for your time and consideration.
Richard M. Smith
Hope the above customer service cover letter sample guide you in drafting an extremely professional cover letter while applying for the customer executive job profile.
You might also be interested in: